Geraci Law Employment Opportunities
We are always looking for the best candidates to become a part of our team. We offer both full and part-time positions for:
- Associate Attorneys
- Court and 341 Meeting Attorneys
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Intake Specialists and Receptionists
- Law School Clerks
- Non-attorney Interns
Working for Geraci Law
Geraci Law is a multi-state consumer bankruptcy law firm specializing in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Since its founding in 1977 by Peter Francis Geraci, we have become one of the largest and most experienced consumer bankruptcy law firms in America.
With over 45 offices in 5 states, we have helped over 200,000 people get out of debt and back on track to a better life. And with over 30,000 5-star reviews from our clients, we are by and far one of the most well-known and loved practices.
We currently practice bankruptcy law in the following states:
Geraci Law is a diverse group of professionals dedicated to helping people in financial need. We take pride in hiring employees of all ethnicities, genders, and lifestyles.
We believe in making our clients' lives better through the ethical practice of law. We are, "nice people doing nice things for nice clients." Our clients love us, and we love them!
Benefits of Working at Geraci Law
We offer a wide array of incentives and opportunities to our employees that combine a competitive growth environment with a positive work-life balance. Some of these benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience, with performance-based growth opportunities.
- Health insurance largely subsidized by the firm: Medical, Dental, and Eye.
- Long-term disability insurance 100% paid for by the firm.
- Term life insurance up to $250,000 100% paid for by the firm.
- Company 401k with up to a 4% match of your annual gross income.
- Paid vacation and personal days.
- Flexible scheduling with remote work opportunities.
- Generous holiday paid-time off for all cultures.
- Firm-paid Continuing Legal Education, including both outside conferences and in-house seminars.
- In-house legal, business, and technology training.
If you would like to apply for a bankruptcy law firm job position, please submit a cover letter and resume to hiring(at)geracilaw.com. Make sure to include the position sought, and whether you are seeking full-time or part-time employment.