Free Bankruptcy Counseling Video Session by Peter Francis Geraci
Part 1 - Introduction to the Course
Thinking about what to do about your debts? Afraid of the unknown?
Watch short videos with Bankruptcy Attorney Peter Francis Geraci about bankruptcy, credit, and debt.
from one of the most experienced consumer bankruptcy attorneys in the nation!
- medical bills, personal loans, payday loans, suspended drivers license
- can I keep a credit card
- how does Chapter 7 bankruptcy work
- how does Chapter 13 bankruptcy work
- what does loan modification mean in bankruptcy
- how do I keep my house and vehicles in bankruptcy
- what does bankruptcy do for my credit score
Note: This informational video session is not the required pre-bankruptcy Credit Counseling or post-filing Debtor Educational course, and will not get you your certificate. If you are looking to take one of those courses click here.
Having browser issues? View the session here.
Part 3 - Don't be Afraid of Bankruptcy
Part 4 - Causes of and Needs for Bankruptcy
Part 5 - Causes of and Needs for Debt Relief